Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hot Stuff

Siesta was waiting very impatiently for me to finish my chores yesterday so that I could play with her.  She would trot to whichever end of the arena I was working outside of and holler at me to hurry up, and she tossed a couple of good bucks my way to emphasize her point. 




She is quite the little princess and knows when it should be her turn for fun.  She loves to hang her head over the rail and watch me clean stalls.  Peek-a-boo is her favorite game!



There's something about Siesta that puts all of the other mares into heat when they are around her, even this gorgeous Nokota mustang yearling filly.  The two of them enjoyed some "necking" yesterday.  They checked each other's udder out, too, as if to ask, "Got milk"?  "Nope, I don't.  Do you"?  "Nope."  Two silly fillies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment?